Cofra Thermic SuperLight Black Winter Safety
Cofra's Thermic Black Winter Safety Boots are made of Cofra's Cold Defender Polyurethane material, which is resistant to temperatures as cold as -25°C (-13°F). Features a non-metallic (metal-free) safety toe and plate for lightweight performance.
- Cold Defender PU/Rubber sole resistant from -25°C (13°F) to 300°C (572°F).
- Kick off lug design
- Lined with abrasion resistant polyester
- Cold Barrier footbed provides thermal comfort, insulating the foot against low temperatures. Fleece lined.
- CSA certified metatarsal metguard protection provides safety protection to the middle of the foot.
- CSA Certified grade 1 composite toe, composite plate, electric shock resistant (ESR)